Products from Bruder
The history of the company BRUDER begins in 1926 with brass voices for toy trumpets. After the war the production has been taken up very quickly and the son Heinz brother got part of the family business. He is also the one who announced the purchase of a used injection molding machine hand, which set the course for the successful development of the company in the field of plastics manufacturing in 1958. The small articles of plastic toys changed, increasingly in detailed vehicle models. The customers recognized the quality of the toys and so BRUDER could continue to grow steadily.